We are currently seeking part-time and full-time individuals to join our Production Team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling all types of Knot & Bow products by hand, and packaging these products into wholesale orders. Our Production Team is the heart and soul of Knot & Bow, and this entry-level position comes with potential for advancement and the opportunity to learn about the brand from the ground-up.
To be considered please send your cover letter, resumé, and availability to email@example.com.
- Assemble all types of products which includes but is not limited to weighing, counting, bagging, stickering, tying, sealing, banding, etc., consistently maintaining all quality standards and efficiency goals
- Gather materials and supplies for daily tasks and clean up after each project is complete
- As assigned, accurately pack outgoing wholesale orders according to quality standards and with complete accuracy
- Assist with occasional team cleaning/organizing tasks
- As needed, assist in studio-wide projects such as inventory, sample, or trade show preparations
- Very high attention to detail and precision with handwork.
- Ability to learn and recall details about production processes
- Efficient and fast worker
- Self-starter and willingness to improve upon production processes a plus
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and participate in repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30 pounds
- Friendly demeanor and willingness to work as a team
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Passionate about the Knot & Bow brand